Everyone is welcome! This is your garden, your community!
- Meet new friends and chat with old friends, share your knowledge and ideas.
- Enjoy fresh produce and help grow food for the MAP pantry.
- New gardeners welcome, no experience necessary
- Join us every Tuesday and Thursday or any time you see people at the garden!
- Like us on Facebook: Jefferson Street Neighborhood Garden
Jefferson Street Neighborhood Garden, a project of Mission for Area People, is in the process of planning this year’s garden. Volunteers are needed to help with planting and seasonal maintenance.
If you will be available throughout the spring and summer seasons and would like to help with the garden, please contact our director at 231-733-9672.
- Cups, Plates, Silverware
- Cooking Utensils, Bowls, Glasses
- Toasters, Roasters & Crockpots
- Pots & Pans
- Towels, Potholders & Sponges
- Knick Knacks, Pictures, Lamps
- And…. always need men’s clothing and men’s shoes
Hours for drop-off are 9:00 am until 12:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Any questions, please call 231-733-9672.
We are unable to take large furniture, electronics & TVs.