Are you in need of assistance? Our office is open Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm. Current services available are:
- Health Food Pantry and Personal Care - open Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays with curbside pickup available between 10 am and 11 am. Appointments should be scheduled by calling 231-733-9672.
- Transportation assistance - ALICE grant funds are available for those that need to get back and forth to work. You must work at least 20 hours a week and show proof of employment, ID, a DHHS denial letter, car registration, and proof of car insurance. Gas cards, payment assistance, and car repairs may be provided to those that qualify.
- Rental and lodging assistance are provided when funds are available.
- Utility assistance is provided when funds are available.
- Medical assistance - co-pays, prescriptions, and medical equipment.
- Our Clothing Pantry is open Mondays and Wednesday from 1 pm to 2:30 pm. No appointment is necessary. You must show ID at the door and have a face mask.
- We are taking COVID-19 precautions seriously in our facility with disinfectants and staff vaccinations.
We appreciate all our volunteers and donors that help support our operations. We wish everyone a healthy 2021!